Tamworth, Lichfield and East Staffordshire Your Way
- Community support
- Peer support
- Social networking
- Your Way
- Your Way individually tailored support
Project Manager: Stuart Burrows
Operations and Development Manager: Jo Gibson
About the service
Accessing Your Way is designed to be as easy and straight forward as possible. We aim to make support genuinely self-directed for everyone we work with.
Your Way works alongside individuals as they overcome obstacles and move forward with their life. This might include:
- Managing mental health
- Entering education
- Returning to work
- Finding new hobbies and social activities
- Solving housing issues
- Making friends
- Organising finances
- Reducing need for mental health services
We help people build resources that help them stay well, their way. The essential elements of Your Way are:
- User leadership – individuals lead their journey to wellbeing and are experts in their own recovery.
- Meaningful personalisation – people we support benefit from person-centred and “person-led” support.
- Open minded approach and excellent customer service – every Your Way relationship starts with a conversation and a blank piece of paper. Nothing is pre-determined and everything is possible. If we can’t do it, we’ll help you find it elsewhere.
- Peer support – everyone can access high quality peer support based on user leadership.
- Healthy living in the community – we help people identify and access mainstream solutions within their own community and recognise the importance of a healthy mind, body and spirit.
What we offer:
- Bespoke one-to-one support to help individuals achieve their recovery goals.
- Person-centred planning, using Recovery Star, WRAP Plan or other tailored tools.
- Support to improve physical and mental wellbeing, access work, leisure, education and training opportunities.
- Links with organisations, networks and peers across the local community.
- An open-minded approach, and a service built on the principles of user leadership and excellent customer service.
- Tailored support via personal budgets, direct payments, spot purchase and self-funders.
- Peer support and peer support training.
- Tailored volunteer opportunities.
- A flexible programme of service user led groups and activities in the community.
For more information
Please contact the project directly:
Tel: 01283 500 650